EMF SAFE RENTAL SPACES FOR YOUR RV OR TINY HOME
We’re glad you found us here in Green Bank. We have lived here for 6 years now and love it, not for just the EMF safe aspects, but also for the no crime, extremely clean air, great mild four seasons and great people. The cost of living is for the most part, much less than many other places in the country as well. You dollar can go further here.
There are towns close enough that you can get to them and get things that you can’t find locally. There are farmers markets during the summer, and you can get most anything you need Organic as well from various sources.
Green Bank is the only truly still Safe EMF protected zone in the world today. Unlike other areas that you can go to where they can pop up a cell tower or install a smart meter sender receiver etc near you. Then what can you do once you have invested in time and money in being there? If you’re reading this, you most likely know this, and are smart enough to want to come to a place where everything regarding EMF’s is federally mandated to be Cell Phone Tower and No Smart Meters Safe.
We have one rental space at this time that you can bring your RV Trailer or your Tiny Home. We will make this available near the end of May of 2018.
While this area is quite rural, the great thing about this unique town, that it is a town, and this won’t leave you feeling like your are isolated and alone out on a piece of property way away from civilization. We did that and swore we would never be that isolated again.
Because the availability of rentals is about non existent in this area our single rental space will be highly coveted. As such we are requiring specific things from those we rent to.
We need to know that you are interested in long term relocation here and not short term. Having said that we are also aware that you may need to come and stay for two weeks to see if this will work for you. This can be done but you must still meet some important criteria. This space will be setup to rent month to month.
BELOW IS SOME BASIC INFORMATION REGARDING THE RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESS AND MANY OTHER THINGS OF IMPORTANCE YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.
We have only one space remaining and this is going to go fast. But we do want to find the right fit for this rental space. So read what is here and then either come out and see the space that is available for renting in person or just fill out the application below. We will not be making a decision on who we will take until the end of May 2018. So you have time until then. But I would not wait as there are no other spaces anywhere in Green Bank for rent. This rental space would not be recommended for hypersensitive m.c.s people as this area is rural, and has passive chimney smoke during the winter.
- If you are serious about coming to Green Bank long term. Then you will need to complete a rental application. See below.
- Our application For RV Rental Space when you are ready to commit to this process.
- Your verifiable credit score needs to be above 650.
- You must be able to show verifiable proof of monthly income or support. Your verifiable monthly income must be three times the monthly rental fee of $550.
- We need to know how you will be supporting yourself when you are here.If you plan on a long term stay, then you need to prove how you will take care of yourself financially.
- We are looking to have the rental space occupied by one person. This is because of the shared well use.
- We will need past verifiable references from where you have rented recently. This will be covered in the rental application.
- We will need first months rent and last months rent, plus deposit in advance.
- We are looking for a clean and neat person.
- Our rental space is surrounded by many other open acres of land and forests with amazing views, sunset and sunrises.
Space Rental Fee
As you have read above, the rental fee is $550 per month. A deposit of $300 also will be needed. Also as stated, first month and last months rent. Electric will be billed to you at the end of the month for what you use. 30 day notice of leaving is necessary.
Requirements and considerations for your home.
- Propane is available here in town.
- There is also a place to go do laundry.
- There is no septic system for toilet disposal here. So you will need an alternative toilet such as the one listed down below in the Rv & Tiny home winter living resource area. These work well and are not fuss or muss etc to use.
- We would prefer that you did not have any. But might consider a small pet. To be discussed.
- You will need a 30 amp breaker box within your home. The power service for you will be for 30 amps.
- Water will be well water, which is filtered and has UV light in the filter system.
- If you have things that will require some storarge you can purchase a storage unit and have it on your space but not to exceed 8ftx8ft. There is no storage available here in town.
- You will be using a gray water system for you waste water, such as sinks and shower.
- Since most of you will plan on being here year round then make sure that you have your home winterized. The temperature here can get down in the teens at night off and on, and this goes up and down through the major 3 months of the winter height. Most RV service centers can do this for you. There are travel trailers that come this way.
- Craigslist is a good resource for finding used travel trailer’s and tiny homes, that are winterized.
Resouces for Winter living in a Travel Trailer or Tiny Home.
- Winter living in an RV or Tiny home.
- Winter living in an Rv or Tiny home Do’s and Don’t’s
- Travel Trailer or Tiny Home Skirting
- No Smells Easy Use Alternative Toilets
This is just an example. If you look around you may be able to find this at a different price. This is the only one that makes sense to use.
Contact us Jim & Wendy Reese at 304-456-4525 EST. Between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST any day. Please make sure that you can qualify for the above situations before calling. We are not an information center on Green Bank and the Green Bank Observatory, so please don’t contact us about things not directly relevant to this offer.
6328 Potomac Highlands Trail
Green Bank WV 24944